Quick Checklist to Get Your Yard Ready for Growing!
- Remove all weeds, debris, and fallen leaves & branches
- Prune back all expired perennials
- Cut back liriope and other groundcovers
- Shape deciduous shrubs that have not started to leaf out
- Edge beds with trench edge to define and border the beds and trees
- Remove any old mulch that has not broken down (can be distributed in wooded areas on the property/woodlines).
- Install new mulch to freshen the beds, reduce weeds and retain moisture for the coming summer
- Plant annual color for a summer-long shot of color
Check out our 22 point checklist for a property review.
Interested in a spring cleanup? Contact us to schedule your cleanup today!